OB Hospitalist Needed for California & Alaska - Flexible Schedule, No Call
Elevate the standard of women's healthcare in some of the nation's most desirable areas.
Work for a group that provides an alternative for Board Certified OB/GYNs who want something more- more control over their time, more time with their families, more time to play.
- Board Certified OB/GYN with a minimum 3-5 years experience
- 12 or 24 Hour Shifts
- Full and Part Time Positions Available
- Interim Leadership Positions Available
- Entrepreneurial and Leadership Qualities is a plus
- Secured Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Fully Funded Malpractice Insurance
Interested Candidates Please Contact:
Apply for OB Hospitalist Needed for California & Alaska - Flexible Schedule, No Call
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly