Sanford Eye Center and Optical
About Sanford Eye Center and Optical
Sanford Eye Center and Optical is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Ophthalmologist to its current group of 2 ophthalmologist and 3 optometrists, with one physician focusing on pediatric patients.
- Ideal candidate would be a comprehensive ophthalmologist and fellowship training in retina, glaucoma, plastics or cornea
- Work 4.5 days per week
- Call is 1:10 - “community-wide call” shared with the physicians of Sioux Falls
- An interest in retina research is desired
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package
- Excellent retention incentive & relocation allowance
OUR OPPORTUNITY Ophthalmology in the Upper Midwest
Sioux Falls, SD is one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest and balances an excellent quality of life, strong economy, affordable living, safe and clean community, superb schools, fine dining, shopping, arts, sports, nightlife and the ability to experience the beauty of all four seasons. The cost of living is competitive with other leading cities in the region and South Dakota has no state income tax.
Check us out at practice.sanfordhealth.org.
For More Information Contact: Jessilyn Healy, Physician Placement Associate at (605) 328-6994 or (866) 312-3907 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org