Methodist LeBonheur Healthcare
Contact: Miss Stephanie Wright
1211 Union Avenue
About Methodist LeBonheur Healthcare
Methodist University Hospital is the largest, most comprehensive hospital in the Methodist Healthcare system. It is a 617-bed facility located in the heart of the Memphis Medical Center.
As the major academic campus and principal teaching hospital of the University of Tennessee Health Science Center, we bring together research, medicine and innovation. This partnership supports multidisciplinary collaboration among doctors and clinical team members, leading to more advanced medical care for our patients.
Our hospital expansion is a commitment to the health of our patients and our community. It extends far beyond the steel frames and concrete of our new home to the hearts and hands of our Associates and physicians. Our modernization is a promise to keep providing the most advanced, quality care to you and your loved ones: Your care, elevated.
Clinical Awards & Accreditation
- U.S. News and World Report, Best Regional Hospital
- U.S. News and World Report, Recognized as High Performing in Nephrology
- American College of Cardiology Chest Pain Center Accreditation with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Version 5
- Methodist Healthcare Blood and Marrow Transplant Center, by Foundation for the Accreditation of Cellular Therapy (FACT)
- Cancer Program Accreditation by American College of Surgeons, Commission on Cancer
- Methodist University Hospital is proud to be recognized as a Blue Distinction Center for Cardiac Care by BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
- DNV-GL Certified Hospital
- DNV-GL Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center