The University of Miami invites applications for a full-time cardiologist opening available in West Palm Beach, FL.
The University of Miami Health System is a world-renowned institution that provides innovative, leading-edge patient care by the region’s top physicians.
- Lead the expansion for the University of Miami's cardiovascular services division into Palm Beach County
- Excellent growth opportunity with the support of a top tier academic institution and large division
- Remarkable quality of life – minimal inpatient duties
- New 6,000-square foot multi-specialty clinic site with noninvasive cardiovascular lab
- Highly competitive compensation package with MGMA based salary + incentive
- Excellent benefits package with generous time off
- Board certification in cardiovascular disease
- Active and unrestricted license to practice medicine in Florida or the ability to become licensed to practice medicine in Florida
- Comfortable functioning independently with future plans for continued growth and expansion
Community Highlights—Live and work where others vacation!
Palm Beach offers an ideal quality of life for all of its residents. With breathtaking beaches and endless entertainment opportunities, it’s the perfect place to call home.
- Access to some of the best schools in the state as well as wonderful colleges and universities
- Incredible weather year-round, allowing for plenty of outdoor recreation, including a variety of beach activities
- World-class cuisine, shopping, and nightlife
- An array of exciting attractions, including incredible shopping and dining, an international airport, and collegiate and professional sports
Interested applicants, please contact: