CHA is a nationally recognize public healthcare system located in the Boston metro area. We provide innovative primary, specialty and emergency care to our diverse patient population As a Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine affiliate, we offer ample teaching opportunities. CHA is currently recruiting a full time, experienced Urologist to join our existing department of three MDs and one physician assistant.
- Academic appointment at HMS available commensurate with medical school criteria
- Call is 1:4 with 24-hour consult/phone triage and inpatient coverage provided by our urology PA and in-house surgical residents
- Fully integrated EMR (Epic)
- Research opportunities available
- CHA provides a unique opportunity to make healthcare accessible to all members of community
- Experienced candidates strongly preferred
- Salary commensurate with experience
CHA offers a collaborative practice environment and innovative clinical model. Candidates should possess excellent clinical and communication skills, and a commitment to our diverse, underserved patient population.
To submit CV/cover letter directly, please email ProviderRecruitment@challiance.org.
In keeping with federal, state and local laws, Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) policy forbids employees and associates to discriminate against anyone based on race, religion, color, gender, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, relationship identity or relationship structure, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.