Luxury Senior Living Communities
In Kendall, Coral
Gables & Homestead
Is looking for
Certified Nursing Assistant
Palace Renaissance & Royale
Assisted Living & Catered Living Community
11355 SW 84th Street
Miami, FL 33173
Rated #1 in the US of
all communities surveyed by CARF, 2016
The #1 Priority of this position is...
To care for residents in the community in a kind, loving, gentle, safe, patient, and professional manner, respecting the privacy & dignity of the residents while assisting them with personal care including activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing and supervision of self administered medications.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Supervise the residents Activities of Daily Living.
* Observe residents for any changes in condition and report.
* Be friendly and supportive to residents; respond to residents' needs and requests.
* Take residents' vital signs and blood pressure as indicated by nurse and promptly report findings.
* Prepare admission packets/supplies for new admissions.
* Carry out all safety measures for residents and self in body mechanics, half side rails, spills, etc.
* Encourage & assist residents to attend all therapies as ordered by the physician.
* Guide and orient residents to all of our community areas, daily activities, meal services and other services.
* Maintain residents' apartments in a clean and organized manner on a daily basis.
* Always respond to Emergency call system quickly.
Certified Nursing Assistant Florida Certification.
* Must obtain current CPR/First Aid card.
* High school degree or equivalent (GED)
* Experience in working with geriatric residents in a similar type of setting such as Nursing Home or Assisted Living Facility.
* Able to operate equipment, such as wheelchairs, walkers & pendants, etc.
* Ability to speak, read & write English with good comprehension. Spanish preferred.
* Basic math skills required.
* Must be familiar with AHCA Regulations, State and Federal Laws.
The Ideal Candidate
Responsible, always on time, resourceful, very accurate and detail-oriented.
* Flexible as to work schedule. Must be available to work on weekends, holidays and in emergency situations.
* Must be able to work under pressure and multi-task.
* Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and the ability to work independently AND as a team member.
* Demonstrate excellent verbal communications, interpersonal skills and empathetic listening.
* Exhibit an enthusiastic and friendly personality that has aptitude for working with a variety of people.