Full Time and prn: 12 Hour Shifts
* Provide daily nursing care and services that support the care delivered to patients in the facility.
* Deliver care services to patients including:
* Assistance with bathing
* Changing linens
* Properly positioning patients
* Offering hydration
* Checking in on patients in the morning and night
* Taking/ recording vital signs
* May perform other similar duties as assigned by the nursing department when necessary
* Must be a licensed CNA in good standing with the state (as required)
* Able to react to emergency situations appropriately when required
* Must be able to relate information concerning a resident's condition
* Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English Language
* Ideal candidate must be a caring individual dedicated to providing high quality care to our residents/patients
All of our employees are valued and receive a competitive hourly rate; full time team members are also offered a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance/ Flexible Spending Accounts
* Tuition Reimbursement Nursing Loan Repayment Programs
* Paid Time Off
* New Pet Insurance Discount available
* DailyPay option available! - Get your pay, when you need it.
* Purchasing Power - online purchase/payroll deduction
* Tickets at Work - entertainment ticket discounts
* Employee Assistance Plan - easy-to-use services to help with everyday challenges of life (available for all employees and their families)
* Helping Friends Foundation - our employees' hardship/crisis fund
* MetLife Auto and Home Insurance - employee discount available - payroll deduction!
* In-facility education programs and more!
College Park Rehabilitation Center- 2856 East Cheyenne Ave. Las Vegas, NV 89030
College Park Rehabilitation Center is a 98-bed skilled nursing facility, licensed by the State of Nevada, that provides short-term care and assists with long term care placement. At College Park Rehabilitation Center our mission is to deliver quality care to the members of our community. We strive to maximize quality of life and independence in a supportive environment. Our success is measured by the satisfaction of our patients and families.
* Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Vets/Disabled. Drug-free/Smoke-free work environment.