If you are currently certified as a Nurse Aide (CNA/STNA) and enjoy doing activities with seniors, we have the perfect position for you!!!
Baptist Village Care Center - Erlanger is seeking an energetic and personable Activities Aide Monday through Friday who is also a CNA/STNA to support our ministry to senior residents by organizing and participating in structured fun and interactive activities.
You will report to the Activities Director and are responsible for engaging residents of a senior living facility in structured daily activities.
Position is full-time Monday through Friday
Some benefits are provided to eligible employees at no cost. Employees may elect to participate in other benefits using convenient payroll deduction. Eligibility requirements may vary.
* Medical: Choice of three medical plans with access to Humana Go365® wellness program.
* Vision: Covers an annual comprehensive eye exam and provides discounts on glasses and contact lenses.
* Dental: Includes orthodontia coverage
Income Protection Benefits:
* Short Term Disability: Provides a monthly disability income benefit as a result of a non-occupational "off-the-job" accident or sickness.
* Long Term Disability: Helps prepare financially for the unexpected to help pay bills if disabled by illness or accident.
* Accident: Coverage for accidents, injuries, ambulance services, and accidental death.
* Critical Illness: Provides a benefit following a diagnosis of a serious illness or condition such as a heart attack, stroke, coronary artery disease, or cancer.
* Basic Term Life/AD&D: Each eligible employee is provided with a company-paid $20,000 Basic Life/AD&D insurance policy.
* Supplemental Term Life/AD&D: Eligible employees may purchase additional term life insurance.
Time Off Benefits: Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
* 403(b): Offers opportunities to contribute to both Roth and Traditional plans with employer contributions for eligible employees.
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP): All employees and family members are eligible to receive at no cost confidential counseling and referral service for work and family issues.
* Credit Union: Employees are eligible to join COVE Federal Credit Union and enjoy member benefits including checking and savings accounts with attractive interest rates on loans and discounts to local attractions.
* Free Meals: Employees who work 1st and 2nd shifts receive a meal (lunch or dinner) from our dietary department.
Uniform Allowance: Hourly uniform allowance for most positions (Nurses, Nurse Aides, Laundry, Housekeeping, and Dietary)
At Baptist Life Communities,
* we are compassionate with mission-oriented quality of care and services,
* our Values Statement is, "Life is Precious, People Matter, Make Someone's Life Better",
* we have a team-oriented approach,
* we have hands-on clinical leadership,
* we have excellent pay and benefits
Valid Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) / State Tested Nurse Aide (STNA)
Prior experience in activities with senior residents is preferred