CURRENT SPECTRUM HEALTH TEAM MEMBERS - Please apply through Find Jobs from your Workday team member account. This career site is for Non-Spectrum Health team members only.
We are hiring for multiple positions within the facility and are excited to be offering up to $3,000 in bonuses!
* CNA positions that are 0.5 FTE (40 hours/pay period) - 1.0 FTE (80 hours/pay period) are eligible for a $1,000 sign on bonus
* Bonus will be paid out on second pay check
* Ask about the Retention Bonus we offer to our employees!
A nursing career at Spectrum Health is one of a kind! Wearing your Spectrum Health Badge each day represents the pride in working for one of the best healthcare organizations in the nation. Being a part of our Rehab and Nursing Centers gives you the opportunity to foster meaningful relationships with our residents. By combining your skilled nursing abilities and professionalism, your skillset will continue to develop and grow all while contributing to our award winning health system. As healthcare continues to grow across our nation, this is your opportunity to join Spectrum Health as we continue to be the national leader for Healthcare!
Our Rehab and Nursing Centers have been providing services in West Michigan for 20+ years. Our residents range in age, diversity and acuity levels. At our Fuller Ave. facility, we help residents live a healthy and active life to the greatest level possible.
* This six-floor facility, formerly known as Kent Community Center, is the second largest skilled nursing center in Michigan. It has a dementia unit, two long term care units and a rehab unit.
* With 250 beds, each floor has designated units that focus on patient specialties such as, general rehab, neuro rehab, traumatic brain injuries, and cancer to name a few.
Our typical shifts are as follows for full time opportunities:
* 12 hours shifts days: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Every third weekend
* 12 hours shifts nights: 7 p.m. to 7 a.m., Every third weekend
* 8 hours shifts 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. or 3 p.m. to 11 p.m., Every other weekend
* We can occasionally accommodate different schedules
We are hiring for multiple positions within the facility. Apply now!
Education - High School Diploma or equivalent
Licenses - Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Basic Life Support (BLS) within 90 Days of hire
SITE - Kent Community Campus Building Only - 750 Fuller Ave - Grand Rapids
Variable (United States of America)
Weekly Scheduled Hours
Hours of Work
7 a.m. to 7 p.m .
Monday to Friday
Accommodation Notice: If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation in Spectrum Health's application process. Contact us at 616-486-SHHR (7447).
Spectrum Health grants equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, genetic information, marital status, height, weight, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected
category. See more here .