DescriptionRegistered Nurse (RN) AdventHealth Care Center Burleson This position is located in Burleson Location Address: Huguley Nursing & Rehab 301 Huguley Blvd, Burleson, TX 76028 Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Care Center Business Office
- AdventHealth Care Center's mission to "Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ"
- The opportunity and encouragement to truly care for and love the patients/residents they serve
- The opportunity to work with like-minded co-workers who believe and support the organization's mission
- The patient-centric focus of meeting the needs of the patient/residents
- Being part of a large healthcare organization where we can be "Greater as a Whole"
On call/As needed - Must have AM availability for 8 hour or 12 hour shift You Will Be Responsible For:
- Provides nursing care within their scope of practice and in accordance with standards of care established by the facility.
- Assists with the development and revision of nursing care plans. Manages/directs the plan of care by directly administering care or by directing and supervising nursing duties delegated to Licensed Nurses or nursing assistants.
- Checks and records vital signs on a regular basis following established policy or at own discretion if the need exists.
- Assists with residents' comfort.
- Maintains accurate and complete records of nursing care provided.
- Reports significant observations to the nurse in charge/RN designee and physicians.
- Reports pertinent changes in condition to the physician and the resident/health care decision maker.
- Participates in purposeful daily rounds.
- Prepares and administers medications after appropriate orientation and instruction.
- Maintains accurate medication records and observes residents for signs and symptoms of adverse drug reactions.
- Administers special treatments, procedures, dressing changes, irrigations and other procedures requiring special techniques based on her/his nursing education and scope of practice.
QualificationsWhat You Will Need:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Current Basic Life Support (CPR) certification
- Current Registered Nurse license in the state hired
- Clinical supervision of Licensed Nurses as requested and of Certified Nursing Assistants
The RN helps to fulfill the care requirements of our residents. Under the direction of the nurse manager, the RN will work within their entire scope of practice. He/she will be fully accountable for ensuring that competent care and safety are consistently delivered to all residents.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.