The Staff Physician shall be committed to contributing to the Mission of the Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation, "Working together to achieve excellent health". The Staff Physician is an employee working under the supervision of the Medical Director who is, in turn, supervised by the Clinical Services Administrator. Position Qualifications:
- Must have completed an accredited medical school.
- Must have completed a residency training program and be board eligible or board certified (unless specific exception is made) by the appropriate board of the American Medical Association or the American Osteopathic Association.
- Must have Alaska State License and DEA License.
- Must have computer skills needed to access computerized medical records.
- Needs the skills and knowledge to practice medicine in the area of their specialty.
- Ability to supervise medical students, residents, physician extenders and community Health Aide clinical practice.
- Generous PTO - beginning at 4.5 weeks
- Ten paid holidays
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- School loan repayment eligibility
- Tort Claims coverage
- Retirement plans
- Employee Wellness Center