UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center
, a member of the
• University of Maryland Medical System
• Palliative Care Nurse Practitioner
• to join an inpatient practice in
• Glen Burnie, Maryland
Under limited supervision, the nurse practitioner will provide palliative care services to patients with advanced diseases. The nurse practitioner will follow established applicable nursing and medical standards, procedures and practices, and gives specific patient care directions to nursing and other support staff
- Palliative Care or Acute Care experience required
- Candidate will be expected to work towards a palliative care certification within one year of employment
- Health system employee
• salary, incentives, and benefits, including malpractice insurance and CME
Be part of a rich tradition of Medicine while shaping the future of care delivery.
- Master of Science degree with completion of an accredited Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Program required.
- Current state licensure as a Nurse Practitioner required.
- Current BLS certification or obtained prior to providing direct patient care is required.
- DEA and CDS eligible
We are not accepting inquiries or solicitations from 3rd party recruiters/search firms.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
• All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law
UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center, a member of the University of Maryland Medical System is seeking