Job Description & Requirements
Hospitalist Physician in Missouri
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $260000.00 - 310000.00
A large and established hospitalist group continues to experience growth and is seeking an additional daytime hospitalist. The position is open to board-certified or board-eligible internal medicine or family medicine physicians seeking an excellent work environment with a collaborative hospitalist team. Practice Opportunity:
About the Organization
- 7 on/7 off schedule
- Dayshift only 7AM - 7PM
- No procedures with closed ICU
- 16-18 encounters per shift
- Competitive pay in the $295,000 total compensation
- Comprehensive benefits offering
Recognized for Patient Satisfaction, Nursing Quality, Service Line Excellence, Safety and Quality, and Top Physicians, this renowned organization's #1 goal is to make the world's best medicine better. To do that, they arm their staff with tools and resources that support them personally, professionally, and financially-because they believe the world's best medicine really begins with you.
Through leadership, education, innovation, and excellence in medicine, they are committed to improving the health and well-being of all people-including charity and unreimbursed care for their communities. About the City
Work in St. Louis and live in a bedroom community in the greater metro area, offering affordable living and access to world-class sports, cultural venues, and family-friendly attractions.
- Recognized as one of the greatest sports cities with world champion St. Louis Cardinals, Stanley Cup-winning St. Louis Blues, and a professional soccer team in a new stadium debuting in 2023
- Unique family-friendly attractions - explore the Science Center, visit the Magic House, City Museum, or Aquarium, or spend the day at Forest Park, skating, boating, or feeding baby animals at the Zoo
- Center for Cultural Entertainment-home of the St. Louis Symphony, the St. Louis Zoo, and the St. Louis Art Museum, along with the Missouri History Museum
- A dining scene worthy of a national spotlight with James Beard renowned chefs offering luxurious international cuisine
#LI-MHA About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Hospitalist, General Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, locum tenens hospitalist, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md Job Description & RequirementsHospitalist Physician in MissouriStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $260000.00 - 310000.00A...