Job Description & Requirements
Endocrinology Physician in Massachusetts
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $250000.00 - 300000.00
A premier provider of quality, personalized medical services in the Boston metro area is seeking a qualified endocrinologist who values team-based care and demonstrates excellent interpersonal and time management abilities. This opportunity includes two available positions-one staff-level role and one directorship role. Opportunity Highlights
- 100% outpatient endocrinology opportunity
- Ability to live in the Greater Boston area
- 4-day clinical workweek + telehealth opportunities available
- Award-winning hospital and multispecialty medical group that employs 150 physicians across 18 locations
- Practice equipped with state-of-the-art equipment, including on-site lab and radiology services
With its rich history, diversity, and legacy of culture and education, the Boston metro area has something for everyone.
- Ranked #18 by U.S. News & World Report in "Best Places to Live in the U.S."
- Some of the top public and private schools in the state as well as Ivy League universities
- Four distinct seasons, scenic views, and a variety of outdoor activities
- Various exciting events and festivals throughout the year
- Access to every amenity you could want or need-fine dining options, world-class shopping, an international airport, collegiate and professional sports, and much more
#LI-MHA About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Endocrinologist, Endocrine System, Endocrine, Diabetes, Metabolism, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md Job Description & RequirementsEndocrinology Physician in MassachusettsStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $250000.00 - 300000.00...