A facility in North Carolina is seeking an experienced advanced practice provider to join its Trauma team. This position is open to both Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants with experience in a trauma setting. Seeking a provider with experience in central lines and chest tube placement, having prior OR experience is a huge plus!
Three, 12-hour shifts a week with rotating weekend coverage. The hours of this position are 6 am-6 pm.
For more information on this opportunity, as well as other positions nationwide, please contact Marina Breeding in the Advanced Practice Division at 954-837-2730. Send your resume or CV in strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Permanent, Full Time Position
- Experience Required - prefer at least 3+ years
- Central Line and Chest Tube Placement Experience Preferred
- Work under the supervision of Physician
- Experience in Operating Room is a plus!
- Growing Hospital Setting
- Generous Compensation and Benefits
- 3-12's w/ rotating weekends
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail