Help at Home is hiring nurses in your community TODAY!$2,000 hiring bonus for all new Licensed Practical Nurses - COVID Relief Bonus!*
Start your career with the nation's leading provider of in-home support to seniors and become a hero for someone in your community.
Our LPNs focus on monitoring the personal care, companionship and skilled nursing services provided by our direct care staff. They also coordinate clinical services and ensure that quality care services are provided to our clients. In addition to the $2,000 hiring incentive, we are also offering a relocation bonus for this role in this area -- please ask for more details at your interview.Benefits
Coastal Home Care/Help at Home strives to be an employer of choice in your community and our employees are the foundation of our work. Eligible staff have the opportunity to enroll in a wide variety of benefit programs, along with lucrative bonuses in certain areas.
We offer a variety of in-depth training opportunities in order to provide our staff with the tools to be successful. Coastal Home Care/Help at Home also offers strong career path possibilities for those employees who are committed to growing within the organization.Responsibilities
- Following the nurse care plan, medical plan of treatment and physicians' orders
- Documenting tasks, observations and evaluating outcomes
- Ensure quality care is delivered to our clients by creating, implementing, monitoring and enforcing quality assurance policies and procedures
- Receive clinical direction and oversight from the Registered Nurse on duty
- Assist with other duties, as needed and assigned by the Branch Manager
- Current Georgia RN or LPN license
- Current CPR certification
- Health physical (last 12 month)
- TB screening (last 12 months)
- Three (3) or more years of nursing experience, preferably in the home healthcare industry
Licensed Practical Nurses must comply with state background screening requirements. Compensation, benefits, time off and bonuses vary by state and location, so please ask for complete details at your interview. *New nurses who begin work before August 31st are eligible for hiring bonuses totaling up to $2000 (COVID Relief Bonus). Ask for payout details at your interview.