DescriptionCertified Medical Assistant AdventHealth Hendersonville Location Address:
80 Doctors Drive Suite 1 Hendersonville, NC 28792 Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Hendersonville
- Up to $1000 Sign on Bonus
- Community Involvement
- Located in the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina
- Great Benefits
- Co-workers that feel like family
- Faith Based
Full Time/Days You Will Be Responsible For:
- Provide patient care in the office setting.
- Provide care that meets the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care.
- Provide care that reflects initiative and responsibility indicative of professional expectations, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse and/or Physician.
- Maintain regulatory requirements, nursing and office policies, procedures and standards.
- Ability to assist nursing and medical staff with routine examinations and patient treatments. This includes neonate, pediatric, adolescent and geriatric patients and the general patient population.
QualificationsWhat You Will Need:
- High school graduate or equivalent required
- Certification as Medical Assistant.
- One-year medical office experience preferred.
- Completion of venipuncture class preferred.
Provide patient care in the office setting, meeting the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.