DescriptionLicensed Practical Nurse AdventHealth Centra Care Location: Floating to Centra Care facilities in the Greater Orlando area Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Centra Care
- $2,000 Sign On Bonus Available to Qualifying Applicants
- Commitment to whole-person care, giving you the opportunity to help heal people in mind body and spirit.
- Fulfilling work with people who treat you like family.
- Excellent benefits, market-driven wages and career development opportunities.
- Recognized for the seventh year in a row as a recipient of the Gallup Great Workplace Award as part of the AdventHealth network.
- Opportunities for advancement as we expand our network across the nation.
Full time; hours of Centra Care operation are Monday-Friday 8am-8pm, and 8am-5pm on Saturdays and Sundays, and some holidays You Will Be Responsible For:
- Drives customer service initiatives by creating and owning the patient experience.
- Demonstrates through behavior Florida Hospital's Core Values of Integrity, Compassion, Balance, Excellence, Stewardship and Teamwork
- Drives customer service initiatives by creating and owning the patient experience
- Performs properly and legibly documents and reports all procedures and assessments in accordance with department policy.
- Utilizing age-specific guidelines, assesses patient during clinical check-in, documents pertinent medical information and vital signs. Assesses for signs of abuse or neglect.
QualificationsWhat You Will Need:
- Graduate of accredited nursing program
- Current Florida license as an LPN
- CPR Certification
Reporting to the Practice Manager and under the supervision of the Providers, the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) cares for patients and performs a wide variety of patient care activities. Adheres to state, federal and organizational guidelines to ensure quality care and patient safety with support from the Clinical Excellence team. Is essential in maintaining organization and facilitating patient flow. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.