Interim Healthcare Services of NEPA
is looking for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)
to care for a client requiring Trach Care in Luzerne County.
- Full Time Hours
- Shift: 3pm to 11pm M-F & E/O weekend
- Up to $27 per hour
- Health Benefits offered after 90 days
- PTO accrued
- Quarterly bonuses
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Free Education Courses
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
provides effective and efficient patient care under the supervision of a registered nurse and in accordance with the patient's plan of care, applicable law and regulation, accepted standards of nursing practice, payor requirements and Interim HealthCare policies and procedures.Essential Functions:
- Recognize and report changes in the patient's condition to the RN supervisor.
- Complete timely and accurate clinical notes including addressing patient's progress.
- Assist the RN or physician in performing specialized procedures and duties.
- Assist the RN in carrying out the patient plan of care.
- Assist the client in learning appropriate self-care techniques.
- Able to perform CPR.
- Follows accepted standards of nursing practice.
- Able to travel within geographic area serviced by office from assignment to assignment.
- Complete other assignments as requested and assigned.
- May have access to protected health information ("PHI") necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each organization.
- Nursing license in the State of Pennsylvania
- 1 year experience in a personal care setting; required.
- 6 months experience with trach care; required.
- CPR and First Aide certifications; preferred
- Reliable form of transportation
- Willing to undergo pre-employment screenings
Interim HealthCare® is an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate against applicants, employees or clients on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other category protected by the law, or patients' decisions regarding advance directives. Each Interim HealthCare office is independently owned and operated. Not all services are available at all offices.