An established private oral and maxillofacial surgery group in a beautiful New Jersey community is seeking a qualified surgeon to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to work just outside of New York City at a highly reputable practice that has been serving the community for more than 50 years.
- Practice the full scope of oral surgery + option to perform TMJ, orthognathic, craniofacial, and cosmetic procedures, if desired
- Step into an existing role—immediate patient volume from Day 1
- Trauma call only once per month
- $800,000 income potential
With beautiful suburbs in New Jersey, this diverse region offers a remarkable quality of life to all of its residents. Whether you’re seeking a safe community, easy access to metro amenities, or an active lifestyle, you’ll find all you need and more here.
- Less than an hour to New York City
- Family-friendly neighborhoods with beautiful housing options
- Top-ranked public and private school options
- Four distinct seasons + an abundance of outdoor recreation
- Convenient access to New York City and Philadelphia and their many amenities, including international airports, endless entertainment options, and professional sports
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Natalie Stringer at email@example.com or at 866-406-0269 and reference OMS-137907