Division Chief, Geriatric Psychiatry
Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA)
Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA), a well-respected, nationally recognized, and award-winning public healthcare system, is one of the region’s leading providers of behavioral and mental health care. Our system is comprised of three hospital campuses and an integrated network of both primary and specialty outpatient care practices in Cambridge, Somerville and Boston’s Metro North Region.
We are looking for an experienced leader to join our team as the new Division Chief of Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Provide leadership of the Division of Geriatric Psychiatry, including both inpatient and ambulatory settings.
- Provide psychiatric care serving the local community and provide high quality care to our underserved and diverse patient population.
- Fully integrated electronic medical record (EPIC) is utilize.
- CHA is a teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School (HMS) and academic appointments are available commensurate with medical school criteria.
- CHA offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403b retirement accounts with matching, generous PTO, CME allotment (time and dollars) and much more.
Ideal candidates will be BC in psychiatry and have demonstrated leadership experience. They will possess excellent clinical/communication skills, and have a strong commitment to and passion for our multicultural, underserved patient population.
Please visit www.CHAproviders.org to learn more and apply through our secure candidate portal. CVs may be sent directly to Melissa Kelley, CHA Provider Recruiter via email at email@example.com. CHA’s Department of Provider Recruitment may be reached by phone at (617) 665-3555 or by fax at (617) 665-3553.