The Healthcare Resort of Olathe is looking for a talented, caring Licensed Practical Nurse for our Assisted Living. Will also act as an assistant to the AL director. Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a LPN in Kansas.
- Current CPR certification
- Must pass pre-employment back ground check and physical
- Experience in a Skilled Nursing Facility preferred
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan and Matching
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie Tickets, etc.
- Vacation Time, Holiday Pay and Sick Time
Nestled in the epicenter of the Olathe medical community, we are situated nearby The Olathe Medical Center, The Great Mall of the Great Plains, and only a few blocks from I-35. Our mission is to dignify Long Term Care in the eyes of the world. Our success is dependent upon our highly motivated clinical professionals working to improve business operations. Our leadership team is driven to provide exceptional service by cultivating a workforce that is dedicated to upholding our company's mission of delivering care with compassion and integrity. We value innovation and creativity in our buildings and love a healthy debate that challenges us to learn and grow.
Living "C.A.P.L.I.C.O." -C
ustomer Second (Employee First!)A
assion for LearningL
ove one AnotherI
ntelligent Risk TakingC
Apply Today! The Healthcare Resort of Olathe
21250 W 151st Street
Olathe, KS 66061
Back to Jobs