OB/GYN Opportunity In TN: Join A Reputable Organization | Excellent Quality Of Life
- Obstetrics / Gynecology
Preparing for a Career Break
The Woman's Clinic an established and highly respected practice is seeking a qualified OB/GYN to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a great quality of life in an inviting family-focused community.
- 4-day workweek with a 1:13 call rotation
- Support only one hospital
- Organization has low turnover and a tenured team of providers and support staff
- Partnership available after two years
- Excellent retirement plan
Located in a beautiful region of West Tennessee between Memphis and Nashville, this close knit community is the perfect place to call home. With the comforts of a small-town feel and access to big-city amenities, you’ll have everything you need and more.
- A lower cost of living than the national average
- Gorgeous scenery all around and an abundance of outdoor recreation
- A thriving downtown area with ample restaurant options
- Easy access to Memphis and Nashville and their many amenities and attractions
For immediate consideration, please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Danyel Adkins at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (866) 406-0269 and reference OBG-128104
Apply for OB/GYN Opportunity In TN: Join A Reputable Organization | Excellent Quality Of Life
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly