Join our growing Division of Gynecology at Boston Children’s Hospital. A teaching hospital of Harvard Medical School, Boston Children’s Hospital is ranked the number one pediatric hospital in the nation. We are a team of three full-time and two part-time Physicians, one Nurse Practitioner, three nurses and one Social Worker. Our team are world leaders in the care of adolescents and young adults with endometriosis, Mayer-Rokitansky-Küster-Hauser (MRKH) syndrome, complex anomalies of the reproductive tract, and transgender reproductive health.
- 6-8 clinic sessions per week, including 1-2 sessions per week in one of our satellites and/or 1-2 evening sessions per month
- 1 administrative session per week
- 1 research session per week
- 2 OR days per month
- Approximately 1 call day/night every 3 days with coverage of 1/3 weekends and holidays
- Completed fellowship in Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
- Strong interpersonal skills and a commitment to clinical care
- 5-8 years of post-fellowship experience preferred
- Experience teaching medical students, residents and fellows
- Must be board-certified in OB/GYN
Why practice with us?
- Competitive salary and generous benefits package including malpractice coverage and generous retirement benefits
- Collaborative and collegial culture
- Supported by a team of 9 clinical assistants and administrators
- Opportunity for remote work/telehealth visits
Academic appointment at Harvard Medical School is commensurate with accomplishments, scholarship, national recognition, etc. and is dependent on determination by the Harvard Medical School Appointments Committee.
For consideration, please send curriculum vitae and cover letter to:
Marc R Laufer, M.D.
Division of Gynecology
Boston Children’s Hospital
300 Longwood Ave
Boston, MA 02115
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.