The Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) is seeking an outstanding maternal-fetal medicine faculty physician to join its Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine. The successful candidate must be board-certified or board-eligible and fellowship-trained. Candidates with the desire to grow into leadership are encouraged to apply. Those already with management experience may be considered for an available leadership position.
- Enjoy clinical, administrative, teaching, and research opportunities
- Work with a first-of-its-kind scanning device — the SARA Fetal MEG detects fetal brain activity in response to flashes of light transmitted through the mother’s abdomen
- Celebrating its 150th anniversary as the first medical school in Arkansas, UAMS is leading Arkansas to be the healthiest state in the region
- Leadership opportunity available
Live and work in a southern community in Little Rock, Arkansas, a culturally diverse capital city that’s a remarkable place for families and individuals to call home. As a resident, you’ll have all you need and more, including big-city offerings without the traffic.
- Ranked on US News & World Report’s list of best places to live (2021)
- A low cost of living in charming neighborhoods
- A- overall grade from Niche
- Some of the best public and private schools in the state as well as local universities and a medical school
- Gorgeous scenery and endless options for outdoor activities
- Local and nearby parks, mountains, rivers, and lakes
- Minimal traffic and an easily accessible local, national airport
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Lynz Coller at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 866-406-0269 and reference MFM-141078