Cambridge, Somerville and Everett, MA
Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA), an award-winning public healthcare system, has an opportunity for a physician to join as Director of our existing Sleep team. CHA provides innovative primary, specialty and emergency care to our diverse patient population through an established network of outpatient clinics, two full service hospitals and our Sleep Center located at CHA Somerville Hospital. CHA is a teaching affiliate of both Harvard Medical School (HMS) and Tufts University School of Medicine.
- Qualified candidates will be experienced Neurology or Pulmonology physicians with demonstrated leadership experience
- Must be BE/BC in Sleep Medicine
- Must take call in respective clinical service
- In addition to reading both home based and in lab studies, the provider will see patients in ambulatory sleep clinic -referred for sleep medicine consults and oversee the provider group and Sleep Center
- Candidates should possess an interest in academics as this position will include resident and medical student teaching
- Incoming physician should possess excellent clinical/communication skills and a strong commitment to serve our multicultural safety net patient population
Candidates must demonstrate a strong commitment to serve our underserved, multicultural patient population. Qualified candidates must also be able to collaborate and successfully work in an acute, fast-paced, multidisciplinary team based environment. Previous employment in an academic safety net system is a plus.
For more information on CHA and to apply, please visit www.CHAproviders.org. Qualified candidates may also submit their CV and cover letter to the CHA Provider Recruitment Department via email at email@example.com.
In keeping with federal, state and local laws, Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) policy forbids employees and associates to discriminate against anyone based on race, religion, color, gender, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, relationship identity or relationship structure, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to establishing and maintaining a workplace free of discrimination. We are fully committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not tolerate unlawful discrimination in the recruitment, hiring, termination, promotion, salary treatment or any other condition of employment or career development. Furthermore, we will not tolerate the use of discriminatory slurs, or other remarks, jokes or conduct, that in the judgment of CHA, encourage or permit an offensive or hostile work environment.