The Section of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Hershey PA, is seeking a full-time Allergist at the Assistant/Associate or Professor level.
What We're Offering:
• Clinical activity and research coupled with teaching and mentoring fellows, residents,
• We'll foster your passion for patient care and cultivate a collaborative environment rich with diversity
• Salary and rank commensurate with qualifications
• Relocation Assistance
• Comprehensive Benefits and Retirement Package
• Penn State University Tuition Discount for employees & their dependents
What We're Seeking:
• Ability to work collaboratively within diverse academic and clinical environments
• Excited to teach students, residents and fellows
• Completion of an accredited Allergy/Immunology Fellowship program
• Ability to acquire license in the State of Pennsylvania
• BE/BC by ABAI
What the Area Offers:
We welcome you to a community that emulates the values Milton Hershey instilled in a town that holds his name. Located in a safe family-friendly setting, Hershey, PA, our local neighborhoods boast a low cost of living, excellent schools, safe community rich in history. The area offers an abundant range of outdoor activities, arts, entertainment and diverse experiences conveniently located within a short distance to major cities such as Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, NYC, Baltimore, and Washington DC.
For more information please contact:
Heather J. Peffley, PHR FASPR
Physician Recruiter, Penn State Health email@example.com
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.