Job DescriptionChesapeake Medical Staffing
Chesapeake Medical Staffing (CMS) is currently seeking a RN - ICU for agency contract positions in Midland, MI
Location: Midland, MI
Shift Time: Day/Night Rotating Full time hours
Number of Positions: 6
Please note typical travel RN (Registered Nurse) / Allied Health contracts are 13 weeks in length with possible extension. Specific details regarding compensation, patient population / unit details, experience requirements, float requirements, scheduling, weekends, holidays, and call are available upon request.Benefits of working with CMS as a Contract / Travel RN (Registered Nurse) or Allied Health professional include:
- Competitive and negotiable wages: high hourly local rates, meal & lodging allowances, and personalized packages depending on experience, specialty, and location
- Crisis / Premium rates available in some locations
- 1st day benefits including medical, dental, vision, and supplemental benefits
- 401k plans - eligible after 90 days of employment
- Industry leading reviews; Google, Indeed, Great Recruiters
- Full compensation for orientation
- Parking and compliance / credential / CEU / licensure / travel reimbursements available
- Weekly compensation with direct deposit available
- Extension/Loyalty Bonuses possible - just ask your recruiter
CMS is a staffing agency headquartered in Baltimore, MD who works to CREATE an extraordinary experience for our health care professionals. Our roots are nurse owned and operated so we know what clinicians want - lots of options, a smooth and informed placement process, competitive and accurate pay, great customer service and responsiveness to requests, and advocacy when there is an issue. When CMS was founded, we started our company with a mission to be a better agency than our competitors. We have always put a heavy emphasis into what is best for our employees, not necessarily just our clients or our company. You are not an expense as you may be to a hospital; you are an asset. We take employee advocacy seriously; you are not just a number to us. The end result is that you don`t work for us; we work for you. Since starting in Baltimore, MD, we continue to grow throughout the country. Check us out on google to see how much our clinicians enjoy working with us.
Apply online now or for immediate consideration!
Chesapeake Medical Staffing (CMS) is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.