We have an opening for a PRN Radiology Tech
work with our Primary Care Health Clinic located in Elko, NV!
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That's our mission and it's the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation's leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.Essential Functions:
- Assists with processing medical films and maintaining darkroom
- Reviews film for proper identification and quality check
- Prepares films for reading by physicians
- Prepares solutions for film processor
- Assists technologists with preparing solutions used in radiologic and other diagnostic imaging procedures
- Assists patients through radiologic diagnostic procedures
- Conducts radiologic diagnostic procedures Files films and records
- Receives and stores incoming supplies
- Counts stock and maintains inventory records
- Processes records of radiologic procedures performed
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from an accredited Radiologic Technology training program.
- Certified as an A.R.R.T. and/or holds licensure within the State of Practice.
- Current training in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required.
- Three years of clinical experience as a Radiologic Technologist in an ambulatory care, occupational health or emergency department setting
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated skill with Microsoft Office Suite and web-based program.
- Must be proficient with Digital X-Rays and be comfortable assisting front desk staff when needed.
- Knowledge of the following types of software: Internet, Spreadsheet, Presentation or Publication, Nutrition Analysis and Word Processing.
- Able to work independently.
- Ability to counsel/teach in one on one or small group settings.
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records.
To support Premise Health's commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, we are requiring all new team members to be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine*, except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted. Should you be offered and accept a position with Premise Health, you will be required to provide your proof of vaccination in the form of your CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
- As permitted by applicable law.