We are looking for a motivated, goal-oriented candidate to join our global Oral Care team as a Clinical Scientist. The scientist will work in close collaboration with multifunctional project teams and lead clinical programs to evaluate efficacy and safety of various oral care products. In addition, the candidate will provide technical expertise in oral biology, oral health and clinical science to support development of new products and initiatives.
- DDS/DMD/RDH in combination with PhD in Life Science such as Microbiology, Immunology, Immunochemistry, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Biochemistry or relevant field are highly preferred; individuals with post-doctoral research experience or other relevant qualifications and skills will also be considered
- Strong technical, collaboration and communication skills, acute attention to detail, efficiency in data-gathering process, ability to multitask and deliver against deadlines
- Strong data analysis skills and basic knowledge of applied statistics
- Ability to prepare internal and external scientific presentations, research manuscripts
- Track record of successful coaching and mentoring of others (preferred)
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Apply URL: https://www.pgcareers.com/job/cincinnati/clinical-scientist/936/17026217