Preparing for a Career Break
Palmetto Health-USC Medical Group, Department of Dentistry is in search of a general dentist to join the faculty of their well-established program. The preferred candidate would have:
• Graduated from a CODA-accredited dental school
• Completed a CODA-accredited GPR or AEGD with hospital (acute care) experience
• A license to practice in South Carolina or be eligible to obtain licensure in South Carolina
• A work history that includes 10 years of practice in an office setting and/or acute care environment
• Experience in training dental residents
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a substantial administrative role, such as residency program director, service chief, clinic director, etc.
The Department of Dentistry has been in continuous operation since 1977 and training general practice residents since 1984. There are 6 residents enrolled each year. The Department is fully integrated into the outpatient and acute care environment of Palmetto Health and is looking to expand its services within the Medical Group. Opportunity available for academic research, if desired.
Please send CV and LOI to: