Chief of the Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
The Department of Psychiatry at the Dell Medical School (DMS) at The University of Texas at Austin, along with its clinical partner Dell Children’s Medical Center is seeking a child and adolescent psychiatrist with a strong record in translational research to provide executive and strategic leadership as the Chief of the Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. The Child and Adolescent Division has more than doubled in size over the past two years. In partnership with clinical, educational and research leaders, the Division Chief will develop and foster a vision for the Division for the years to come. The Division Chief is charged with building statewide and national relationships for our Department and for our partners at Dell Children’s Medical Center.
- In partnership with the CEO of Dell Children’s Medical Center, provide leadership to the joint program.
- Create, pursue financing for, and lead academic and research initiatives in child and adolescent psychiatry, with a focus on translational research
- Foster medical education and research in all clinical programs, assuring engagement of all faculty in these efforts
- MD/DO or equivalent Medical Degree from an accredited medical school
- Current board certification in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Eligible for faculty appointment at UT Austin as an associate or full professor
- Eligible for appointment to the medical staff at Seton Healthcare
- Strong record in research, education and service
Applicants - send CV and a statement of professional interests to: firstname.lastname@example.org AND apply at: apply.interfolio.com/81467