Preparing for a Career Break
Leading the future of health care.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 70-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
Transgender and Reconstructive Surgery Urologist: Our San Francisco Urology team is seeking a highly qualified surgeon who is interested in or has training in transgender surgery/reconstructive surgery.
- Urologist: Robotics and advanced stone experience required for an opening in San Francisco
- Adult Urologist: Manteca
- Urology-Oncology: 5+ years of experience required for an opening in Oakland
- Physician-led organization – career growth and leadership
- Multi-specialty collaboration and integration
- Technology-driven innovation
- Mission driven, patient-centered care and one of the largest progressive medical groups in the nation!
- Shareholder track
- Unparalleled stability
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave (with generous stipend)
To learn more about practice opportunities with The Permanente Medical Group, Inc., please email your CV to Robin.A.Remondi@KP.org or call her at: (510) 625-5917. We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Connect With Us: