- Allergy / Immunology
Preparing for a Career Break
ACADEMIC ALLERGIST/IMMUNOLOGIST IN SWEET TOWN OF HERSHEY, PA
The Section of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Hershey PA, is seeking a full time Clinician Educator or Clinician Researcher at the Assistant/Associate or Professor level.
What We're Offering:
• Clinical activity and research coupled with teaching and mentoring fellows, residents, and students
• We'll foster your passion for patient care and cultivate a collaborative environment rich with diversity
• Salary and rank commensurate with qualifications
• Relocation Assistance
• Retirement options
• Penn State University Tuition Discount for employees & their dependents
What We're Seeking:
• Ability to work collaboratively within diverse academic and clinical environments
• Excited to teach students, residents and fellows
• Completion of an accredited Allergy/Immunology Fellowship program
• Ability to acquire license in the State of Pennsylvania
• BE/BC by ABAI
What the Area Offers:
We welcome you to a community that emulates the values Milton Hershey instilled in a town that holds his name. Located in a safe family-friendly setting, Hershey, PA, our local neighborhoods boast a low cost of living, excellent schools, safe community rich in history. The area offers an abundant range of outdoor activities, arts, entertainment and diverse experiences conveniently located within a short distance to major cities such as Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, NYC, Baltimore, and Washington DC.
For more information please contact:
Heather J. Peffley, PHR FASPR
Physician Recruiter, Penn State Health
Penn State Health is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce. Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.