Nurse Practitioner - Invercargill, New Zealand
Permanent, Full Time
WellSouth are setting up a new primary care service to be based in Invercargill to help ease the issues currently experienced by General Practice and the Southland Hospital emergency department. Our aim is to continue to improve the health outcomes and reduce health inequalities for our communities in the South district.
To help us achieve this goal we need an experienced and passionate Nurse Practitioner to join us in this exciting new opportunity.
The Nurse Practitioner will be expected to deliver accessible and high-quality effective nursing care that is fully coordinated and integrated with other primary health services within the primary and secondary sectors.
The successful applicant will:
- Be competent in delivering an advanced practice of care that is both autonomous and collaborative.
- Can demonstrate advanced decision-making processes.
- Be experienced in managing complex client situations.
- Have worked in General Practice as a Nurse Practitioner
- Be able to use professional judgement and evidence based/best-practice guidelines to prescribe and effectively manage medication.
The successful applicant must have a can-do attitude, a sense of humour and be excited about being involved is this new adventure to WellSouth.
WellSouth is Smokefree and we support the Government’s Vision of Smokefree Aotearoa 2025.
Apply here: https://wellsouth.bamboohr.com/hiring/jobs/78
Applications close 5pm 23rd April 2021
Apply for Nurse Practitioner - Invercargill, New Zealand
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly