Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist
Mercy Clinic is seeking a full-time Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist to join an established, outpatient practice with five Board-Certified Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists.
- Monday through Friday scheduling, no weekends
- Outpatient care only
- Shared outpatient clinic call coverage
- Highly competitive two-year income guarantee
- wRVU Compensation Plan after guarantee
- Residency Stipend for early commitment
- Comprehensive benefits package & relocation assistance
- Professional liability coverage
- Qualification for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
Mercy Clinic Child Psychiatry:
- Largest child & adolescent psychiatry group in Missouri
- Two inpatient behavioral health units (27 beds) designed to provide a healing, kid-friendly environment, staffed by our inpatient Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists
- 24-hour in-house pediatric hospitalist coverage
- 175 pediatric providers on staff with over 80 fellowship-trained pediatric specialists
- Educational program for University of Missouri medical students
- Member of Children’s Hospital Association
- System-wide EPIC EMR
Our Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Group is a part of Mercy Clinic a strong, physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group. With over 2,500 primary care and specialty physicians, Mercy Clinic is ranked one the largest integrated physician organization in the country by SK&A.
Mercy hospitals and clinics are based in St. Louis County and surrounding communities near excellent neighborhoods, public and private schools, five-star restaurants, music venues, parks, hiking and biking trails, an international airport, and more!
Lisa Hauck, MBA | Physician Recruiter
Apply for Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly