Preparing for a Career Break
DERMATOLOGIST OPPORTUNITY AT A
100 TOP HOSPITAL
St. Luke’s University Health Network, the region’s largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals is seeking a Board-Certified Dermatologist to help expand our dermatology presence at our brand-new Center Valley Campus location.
Applicants must be team focused, highly engaged, mission driven, and passionate about serving the local community. Special consideration will be given to applicants with an interest in pigmented lesions, complex medical dermatology, immunologic/biologic therapies, and clinical trials.
You will be joining our team of nine Board Certified Dermatologists (including a fellowship trained dermatologist-dermatopathologist, two fellowship-trained Mohs surgeons and the region’s only pediatric dermatologist). We also have an ACGME-accredited dermatology residency with two residents per year (www.wintheskin.org). Critically, we have the full support of our health network to provide the region’s 2.6 million people with access to the
most sophisticated dermatological care available; this includes brand new facilities and a full suite of energy-based devices that include the Lumenis Ultrapulse and M-22, Candela PRIMA and Gentle Max Pro, excimer laser, and Coolsculpting.
In joining St. Luke’s Dermatology, you will enjoy:
- Dermatology and cutaneous surgery provided exclusively by board certified dermatologists
- A culture in which innovation and academic enrichment are highly valued
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- Brand new equipment and stunning facilities
- Clinical research, quality improvement, and strategic development opportunities
- Contributing to the growth of an ACGME-approved dermatology residency program
- Exceptional compensation package, starting bonus, and relocation reimbursement
- Rich benefits package including malpractice, health and dental insurance, CME allowance
To learn more about our Dermatology program, please visit
About St. Luke’s University Health Network
Founded in 1872, St. Luke’s University Health Network (SLUHN) is a fully integrated, regional, non-profit network of 16,000 employees providing services at 12 hospitals and over 300 outpatient sites. To learn more about SLUHN, please visit www.slhn.org
For more information please