Maternal-Fetal Medicine Physician: Premier Academic MFM-led Fetal Intervention Program
Join a major academic center and participate in the continued growth and expansion of an already established center of excellence for fetal surgery, advancing the fetal therapy program. This premier Maternal-Fetal Medicine Division offers substantial research infrastructure, name recognition, and a proven history of excellence in patient care. They are interested in growing and expanding their Fetal Intervention Program through ongoing scholarly activity and research efforts focused on new and innovative therapies creating a world-class fetal intervention program. We are seeking a maternal-fetal medicine physician with expertise/experience in Fetal Interventions and an interest in participating in collaborative clinical and research efforts in a multi-disciplinary, team-work focused environment.
Leadership and Faculty Opportunities Available—Leadership Opportunities include: Section Head, Fetal Diagnosis & Therapy
The features of this opportunity include:
- Premier academic medical school—ranked #1 in more specialties than any care provider--one of the most respected names in healthcare
- Join an MFM-led Fetal Intervention Program, utilizing a team care model
- Participate in new and innovative therapies with a multidisciplinary team
- Opportunity to participate in the growth of a referral base and promote an expanding program through community outreach
- Department supported protected time to pursue academic, research, and scholarly activity interests
- Well-coordinated team care model including maternal-fetal medicine physicians, a support staff, and a multidisciplinary, collaborative Fetal Board with involvement of neonatology, pediatric cardiology, pediatric surgery, genetics, and other subspecialty pediatrics as necessary
- Collaborative with strong partners in immunology, cancer, neurosciences, as well as many others
- 18 days + $16,000 for CME
- Participate in medical education teaching medical students, residents, and fellows—opportunity to develop and serve as Program Director of new Fetal Intervention Fellowship Program
- Experience and expertise in advanced fetal therapies, procedures, and surgeries
- Board-certified in obstetrics and gynecology—board certified or board eligible in maternal-fetal medicine
- Desire to be involved in growing a Fetal Intervention Program through research, networking, collaborating, as well as innovation in the field of fetal intervention
A growing community that hosts almost 3 million visitors each year. Their citizens take great pride in creating a welcoming city that values diversity, the arts, and higher education. Faculty and staff members have long praised this as an ideal community in which to raise a family. The school system is one of the best in the state, and affordable housing is a top priority.
We host a symphony orchestra, art center, repertory, civic, and children’s theaters, and year-round performances by top-name entertainers. The city has its own international airport.
The city has more than 3,500 acres of parkland with 85+ miles of paved trails to explore and over 100 individual park areas to visit.
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Ashlie Korb at email@example.com or at 866-406-0269 and reference MFM-131690