Young Investigators’ Forum
Developing the next generation of physician-scientists: a research mentorship and career advancement opportunity for fellows and early career faculty.
CALL FOR RESEARCH ABSTRACTS DEADLINE: JUNE 21, 2021
- Basic Science Research
- Clinical Research
OCTOBER 14-17, 2021
The Westin Denver Downtown
2020 AWARD WINNER
WHY APPLY TO ATTEND?
• Opportunity to present and refine your research
• Receive mentoring to effectively enhance research presentations
• Explore strategies for career development and advancement
• Network with peers and renowned expert faculty
• Learn about new and emerging research in respiratory medicine
• Focused program for those interested in becoming physician-scientists
• Monetary awards for top 3 presenters in each category
HOW IT WORKS:
Submit an abstract on your research (clinical or basic science), abstracts are blinded and scored by expert faculty. The top 30 abstracts are accepted and invited to attend the Forum as faculty to present their research in full. Based on scores of the expert faculty, the top 3 presenters in each category will receive a monetary award to be used for their research at their institution.
"The forum gave me an unparalleled opportunity to learn from talented colleagues nationwide at a similar career stage and to benefit from senior faculty expertise".
Science Never Stops – We are proceeding with plans to hold the 2021 Forum in-person, adhering to CDC guidelines. In the event that a live conference is not possible in October, virtual options are under consideration.
This educational activity is sponsored and certified for CME credit by National Jewish Health. This activity is supported by an educational grant from AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals LP
Apply for RESPIRATORY DISEASE
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly