UAB School of Medicine - Department of Otolaryngology
Baptist Health is assisting the UAB Department of Otolaryngology in the recruitment of physicians to open the UAB Multispecialty Clinic at Baptist Medical Center South in Montgomery, Alabama. The physicians working in the new outreach office will provide inpatient and outpatient otolaryngology services and will assist with teaching responsibilities of the UAB School of Medicine third and fourth year medical students. The UAB School of Medicine opened a regional medical school campus at Baptist Medical Center South in 2014. Four full-time positions are being recruited for this new outreach office. Full time, part time and locums opportunities available now. This is an academic hybrid practice with private practice earning potential.
Board eligible/certified physician with strong recommendations and ability to receive licensure and credentialing in Alabama is required. UAHSF offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and relocation assistance. For benefit information, visit www.uabmedicine.org/web/ careers/benefits-and-perks.
UAB is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to fostering a diverse, equitable and family-friendly environment in which all faculty and staff can excel and achieve work/life balance.
• Top Ranked Magnet Schools in America by US News & World Report
• Live in the State capital and enjoy a community alive with entertainment, history, cultural offerings and affordable housing.
• Numerous golf courses, water sports, hunting, recreational activities, organized youth sports and abundant shopping!
• Shakespeare Theatre / Museum of Fine Art / AA Baseball Team “Biscuits”
• Montgomery Symphony and Montgomery Ballet Company
• Montgomery Regional Airport with easy access to Atlanta International Airport
• Close to beautiful Gulf Coast beaches
Facts about Baptist Health
• Premier robotics program - Xi, Si, Mako
• Nationally Certified Stroke Center by TJC
• AHA and ASA Gold Plus Stroke quality achievement award
• Truven Health Top 100 Hospital and Top 15 Health System
• Regional Cancer Center
• Behavioral health facility
• An affiliate of UAB Health System
Apply Directly To:
William R. Carroll, MD
Chair, Department of Otolaryngology
UAB School of Medicine
1720 2nd Ave. South
Birmingham, AL 35294-0012
For more information about this practice
opportunity, visit www.uabmedicine-baptist.org
Apply for Otolaryngology OPPORTUNITY
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly