BC/BE Pediatric Subspecialists
Preparing for a Career Break
St. Luke’s University Health Network, the region’s largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals is seeking passionate BC/BE Pediatric Subspecialists (Neurology, Critical Care, Cardiology, Pulmonology, Orthopedics, and General Surgery) to join our dedicated team of physicians providing excellent care at St. Luke’s University Health Network. St. Luke’s is growing its pediatric department and is looking for providers who are seeking growth and new opportunities.
Candidates should possess professional and personable communication skills, exceptional problem solving skills, as well as excellent clinical skills. The Lehigh Valley embraces a diverse community and is a thriving economy. Much of daily life happens outdoors, thanks to year-round temperatures which allows for time to explore eclectic restaurants, fantastic entertainment and the opportunity to participate in outdoor focused activities. Excellent school systems and affordable housing can be found with easy access to our hospitals and outpatient facilities.
In joining St. Luke’s University Health Network you’ll enjoy:
- Substantial compensation and a rich benefits package, including malpractice insurance, health and dental insurance, & CME allowance
- $20k starting bonus
- Flexible work schedule
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued
- Professional support and growth within the network
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact:
Christine Figler, Physician Recruiter
St. Luke’s University Health Network