Primary Care Physician - PCP Mount Vernon
United States and 1 more
Inova Primary Care Group is a team of talented and experienced physicians employed by Inova, providing world-class healthcare for the Northern Virginia and greater Washington, DC metro area.
More than 400 physicians – experts in primary care medicine and adult specialties – are located throughout the region. Our physicians work together with Inova's extensive network of hospitals and outpatient facilities. Inova Health System is recognized as one of the top health systems in the country with it's flagship hospital, Inova Fairfax Medical Campus and four other CMS 5 star rated hospitals throughout Northern VA, US News #1 in DC Metro. With over 40 Primary Care clinics across the Northern Virginia area, Inova has established itself as the premier health care provider for Primary Care services.
- Provide direct primary medical care
- Develop differential diagnosis
- Order laboratory studies
- Administer and prescribe treatments as appropriate
- Promote healthy lifestyles by advising patient on diet, hygiene, and disease prevention
- Document patient information, both timely and accurately per protocol within Epic
- Actively participate in internal quality improvement teams and work with team members to proactively drive improvement initiatives
Inova Health Systems is located in the culturally diverse and historically rich location of Northern Virginia just minutes from downtown Washington DC. Nationally ranked school systems and world class amenities. We offer a highly attractive compensation and benefits package that includes:
- Salary plus bonuses
- Full medical, dental & vision
- 401k, 403(b) & 457(b)
- Generous PTO
- Short term and long term disability
- CME & paid days off to attend CME
- VA License or ability to obtain VA licensure
Inova is Northern Virginia’s leading nonprofit healthcare provider. Our mission is to provide world-class healthcare – every time, every touch – to each person in every community we have the privilege to serve. Inova’s 18,000 team members serve more than 2 million individuals annually through an integrated network of hospitals, primary and specialty care practices, emergency and urgent care centers, outpatient services and destination institutes.
Safety Always: Learn how we keep our team members and patients Safe@Inova.