Orthopedic Spine Surgeon
Orthopedic Spine Surgeon
Acclaim Physician Group, a partner with JPS Health Network is seeking motivated and ambitious physicians to join our dynamic orthopedic team. As the county hospital system, JPS has been serving the residents of Tarrant County for over 100 years. This is a wonderful opportunity for innovative and passionate individuals to treat complex medical issues to those patients that need it most.
In addition to the nourishing and rewarding clinical atmosphere, JPS is also an urban teaching hospital with a long history of training physicians and medical students. JPS offers 18 residency and fellowship programs. The physician will be a part of a team providing education to rotating residents and medical students.
The hospital is located in the heart of The Magnolia Village and Medical District of Fort Worth, the 17th-largest city in the U.S. and one of “America’s Most Livable Communities.” We have a thriving center of culture, commerce, the Historic Stockyards, remarkable museums, and great annual events!
Required Education and Experience
- Must have a Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy degree from an approved college of Medicine/Osteopathy
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound experience
Required Licensure/Certification/Specialized Training
- Texas Medical License
- Board Certified, and Spine Fellowship Trained
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be comfortable working in a large public/county facility
- Must be able to demonstrate a working knowledge in area assigned, and competency in assessment techniques, diagnosis and treatment processes that apply to the assigned medical specialty area
- Must have good interpersonal, verbal and oral communication skills to work effectively with other health care professionals and serve as a resource to the community
- Must be self-directed and take initiative to develop and participate in community activities and medical outreach programs pertaining to the medical specialty area
- Must be able to demonstrate patient centered/patient valued behavior
- Competitive Salary with multiple call opportunities.
- Generous Time Off
- Malpractice Insurance Provided at No Cost
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Options
- Professional Expense Allowance
- Relocation Assistance
- Access to Three Tax Deferred Retirement Accounts
Apply for Orthopedic Spine Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly