The Infusion Dermatology is known for its innovative work in the IVIg space and we are looking for a Board-Certified Dermatologist interested in growing with us. This is an ideal opportunity for a physician interested in becoming a pioneer and national leader in dermatology infusion therapy.
You'll be evaluating patient with dermatological conditions and prescribe intravenous therapy as needed. This is a private practice setting with an attached infusion suite. You will also have time available for a general dermatology practice as well.
Education / Background:
- 3+ years of poste-residency practice experience
- Massachusetts Medical License (or attainable)
- Dermatologist with academic background and publication record (preferred)
- Competitive compensation
- Relocation assistance provided
- Benefits start on your 1st day of employment
- 401K w/ 4% Match – no waiting or vesting period
- PTO / Floating Holidays / Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 3 Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Emerging Leaders Training Program
- Perks… includes discounts on travel, cell phone, clothing, and more…
- Employee Referral Program
If you are looking for a great opportunity to join a innovative company and be a pioneer in your industry, then look no farther. We can be flexible with your start date and, as mentioned above, relocation assistance will be provided.