Assistant, Associate or Full Professor (HS Clin, Clin X, Adjunct, In-Residence)
Assistant, Associate or Full Professor (HS Clin, Clin X, Adjunct, In-Residence) Orthopaedic Oncology Surgeon
University of California, San Diego
The Department of Orthopaedic Surgery within the School of Medicine at the University of California, San Diego (http://ortho.ucsd.edu/) is committed to academic excellence and diversity within the faculty, staff, and student body and is recruiting for an Orthopaedic Oncology Surgeon.
• Have an MD, MD/Phd or DO
• Completed a U.S. accredited residency training program in Orthopaedic Surgery
• Completed fellowship training at the time of hire.
• Be able to obtain an unrestricted California medical license
• Be board certified or eligible.
Responsibilities will include patient care, teaching and research at two UCSD Medical Centers.
The appropriate series and appointment at the Assistant, Associate or Full Professor level will be based on the candidate's qualifications and experience.
A link to full descriptions of each series is provided for your review:
HS Clinical Professor - see: http://www.ucop.edu/academic-personnel-programs/_files/apm/apm-278.pdf
Clinical X Professor - see: http://www.ucop.edu/academic-personnel-programs/_files/apm/apm-275.pdf
Adjunct Professor - see: http://ucop.edu/academic-personnel-programs/_files/apm/apm-280.pdf
In-Residence Professor - see: http://www.ucop.edu/academic-personnel-programs/_files/apm/apm-270.pdf
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and based on the University of California pay scales. Appointments may require candidates to be self-funded.
Applications must be submitted through the University of California San Diego's Academic Personnel RECRUIT system at: https://apol-recruit.ucsd.edu/apply/JPF01752.
The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran's status.
San Diego, CA
• Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
• Cover Letter
• Statement of Contributions to diversity - Applicants should summarize their past or potential contributions to diversity. See our http://facultydiversity.ucsd.edu/recruitment/contributions-to-diversity.html site for more information.
• Misc / Additional (Optional)
• 3 required (contact information only)
How to apply
• Create an ApplicantID
• Provide required information and documents
• If any, provide required reference information
To apply, please visit: http://apptrkr.com/1382525
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.