As a Certified Nursing Assistant, you will provide high quality, individualized patient care in collaboration with the nursing team. Your ability to take initiative while always assisting and maintaining patient care will be critical in the success of the entire team.GENEROUS SIGNING BONUS OFFERED! PREMIUM EVENING AND WEEKEND PAY RATES FOR EXTRA EARNING POTENTIAL!STATUS: Full-TIme and Part-Time Available! LOCATION: Demay Living Center DEPARTMENT: Long Term Care SCHEDULE: Days/Evenings/Night Shifts Available ATTRIBUTES
- Compassionate, patient focused and dependable team player
- Exceptional documentation skills and professional behavior
- Ability to read, write and speak English (following both verbal and written instruction)
- Patient Care & Service. Provide and/or assist the resident in activities necessary as per individualized care planning; transport to and from activities as needed; provide leisure activities as needed; perform evaluation and reporting; provide resident and family with emotional support
- Safety. Assist in maintaining a clean and safe resident environment
- Communication & Documentation. Support families, direct them to appropriate professional staff; respond to resident requests in a timely manner; receive/give reports to team members/team leaders
EDUCATION LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant - New York State Education Department (NYSED) Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS : M - Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects; Requires frequent walking, standing or squatting.