DescriptionUp to $17,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!Promedica Senior Care provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.The LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse is responsible for supervising nursing personnel to deliver nursing care and within scope of practice coordinates care delivery, which will ensure that patient's needs are met in accordance with professional standards of practice through physician orders, center policies and procedures, and federal, state and local guidelines. We are looking for clinicians who would like to combine their love for people and strong work ethic with the opportunities to advance their career.LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse Responsibilities:
• This LPN position is a staff position that has direct care responsibilities as well as supervisor responsibility for nursing assistants.
• Administer medications and treatments timely and according to policy
• Receive, transcribe, and carry out physician orders
• Follows established procedure for charting and reporting all reports of incident/accidents (patients & employees)
• Identifies and reports changes in condition to supervisor, physician and familyLPN - Licensed Practical Nurse Rewards:Competitive payDaily Pay - early access to earned wagesIndustry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage, generous time off, 401K, and moreEducation benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, education discounts, and in-house continuing education trainingUnlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locationsBe a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare while having fulfilling work with a purpose!Location604 - ProMedica Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation at MetroHealth - Cleveland, OhioEducational RequirementsCurrently licensed as LPN in state.Position RequirementsOne year prior nursing experience preferred.Job Specific Details:Daily Pay also availableUp to $17,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!