The Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology at East Tennessee State University is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible Ob/Gyn physician to join its growing program. The incoming provider will join a highly collaborative academic environment that offers support for education or research interests and flexibility for different lifestyles.
- Traditional Ob/Gyn position caring for patients in the outpatient, inpatient, labor and delivery, and telehealth settings.
- Option to work either full- or part-time depending on your preference.
- Enjoy supervising medical students and residents with time set aside for academic endeavors, including research if interested.
- Join a strong team of generalists, laborists, and sub-specialists, including Uro Gyn, REI, Gyn Onc, and MFM.
- Excellent work-life balance with light call responsibilities and the ability to do more for additional pay.
- Johnson City Medical Center is a designated tertiary care and Level I trauma center and part of the State of Tennessee’s perinatal network. The Niswonger Children’s Hospital is home to a Level III NICU.
Named one of the best places to live in Tennessee, Johnson City offers an excellent cost of living and endless outdoor activities, including backpacking, mountain climbing, hunting, fishing, biking, skiing, and boating. The area also boasts some of the best scenic views in the U.S.
- Enjoy no state income tax and live in a mid-size city with over 500,000 people in the “Tri-Cities” region.
- Excellent public school system and private school options with nearby colleges as well.
- Incredible local independent dining, shopping, and an excellent fine arts and performing arts community.
- Only minutes from the historic Appalachian Trail and Blue Ridge Parkway. Also, home to Buffalo Mountain Park with hiking trails that have gorgeous, sweeping views.
- Overall grade of A and named a best place to live in the state (Niche).
- Great place to raise a family, own land, or build a new home with beautiful mountain views.
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Kereana Collins at email@example.com or at 866-406-0269 and reference OBG-147439