BE/BC General Neurologists
Preparing for a Career Break
Palmetto Health USC BE/BC General Neurologist with fellowship training in Movement Disorders
NEUROLOGY Palmetto Health-USC Medical Group, Department of Neurology is currently recruiting a fellowship trained Neurologist in Movement Disorders or one who has documented experience in the sub-specialty.
Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) and botulinum toxin injections knowledge preferred.
The department has a multi-disciplinary movement disorders team.
80% Clinical/Patient Care
- Provide patient care for inpatient, outpatient clinic and telemedicine settings.
- Take assigned Neurology calls, including general, stroke and telemedicine.
- Participate in committees and community outreach
20% Clinical Teaching/Research
- Supervise and provide bedside teaching to Neurology residents and fellows, as well as interdisciplinary medical students, residents, fellows and advanced practitioners. o
- Present 2-4 lectures per year to residents.
- Contribute to clinical research.
This is an employed opportunity with a Competitive Package that may include:
- Sign-on bonus
- Base Salary+ Productivity Bonus Potential
- Paid Medical Malpractice
- Retirement Plan
- Relocation Expenses
- CME Allowances
Apply for BE/BC General Neurologists
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly