- Earn a $3,000 bonus when you work 12 RN shifts at the facility. Shifts must be worked between June 20 - September 20.
Command your healthcare career with CareRev.
Download the CareRev app, apply, pass your interview, and submit your credentials to work local, flexible healthcare shifts.
Earn top industry rates wherever, whenever, and however often you'd like - with payouts twice per week. No contracts. No commitments. No burnout.
Apply today to get started."ABOUT ME":
To succeed in this per-diem position, you must be knowledgeable with current nursing best practices. Must be flexible and willing to float if needed. Strong communication skills and knowledge of current evidence-based practice are essential. If you are comfortable enough to hit the ground running in a new setting, this may be a good fit for you.
Inpatient Medsurg RNRequired Education and Credentials
Required Experience and Skills
- Current RN license and good standing with the OR state board of nursing
- Current AHA BLS, and NIHSS certifications.
- Minimum of 1 year full-time experience as an inpatient Medsurg RN within the last year.
- APRNs who apply must have recent bedside experience under RN scope of practice.
- Strong ability to assess, plan, coordinate, evaluate and delegate the delivery of skilled patient care, as well as demonstrate critical thinking, and consistency in following established processes
You will be asked about your COVID-19 vaccine status at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between facility partners and geographic regions.
How to Apply:
- Click on "apply now" on this job posting.
- Complete a brief form.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent Coordinator will reach out shortly after with next steps.
- Didn't get an email from us? Check your spam.
Rates are subject to change without prior notice and are driven by the marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within listed ranges.